This blog site is designed to assist and encourage clients using Body Breakthru's Weight Loss & Nutrition Coaching services. We are committed to helping you set and achieve your health and nutrition goals!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Announcing the Body Breakthru Weight Loss Challenge Winners-October 2013

The following results were accomplished within 12 weeks...

1st Place:  Elizabeth Evans
Lost:  16 lbs and 16 inches
Prize Earnings:  $60 for 1st place and $60 for biggest inch loser for a total of $120
What I got:  "I received a life changing experience.  Tamekia uses the Bible as a foundation for weight loss.  Without God, I could not be successful on this journey."
What I valued:  "I valued the prayer and the different Bible verses that apply to weight loss and how I feel about myself."
2nd Place:  LaShawna Hill
Lost:  9 lbs and 9.6 inches
Prize Earnings:  $35
What I got:  "I got INFORMATION from a nutritional expert (Tamekia Swint) and MOTIVATION from other women who were trying to accomplish their weight loss goals, just as myself.  I felt accountable in every aspect of this weight loss challenge altogether by participating in the weekly calls and assignments, and by having to send my weight every week."
 -Picture not yet available-

3rd Place:  Michelle McGee
Lost:  8 lbs
Prize Earnings:  $25
Elizabeth has gone on to lose an additional 5 lbs since the last weight loss challenge ended in September.  Lashawna has lost 2 lbs, and Latonya has also lost 5.5 lbs since the last weight loss challenge ended.  These classes provide accountability, education, motivation, a closer relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ as you accomplish weight loss and most importantly, you get results!!** 

 PLEASE NOTE:  ** Results are not GUARANTEED, but you can personally accomplish your goals by 
applying the principles you learn each week to your weight loss efforts, plan, and program.**

Contact me to TODAY to join the next Weight Loss Challenge 
scheduled to begin Tuesday, October 22nd @ 7 p.m. CST.
More details are included in the next post also.

Your coach,
Tamekia Swint
tamekiaahill@hotmail.com

No comments: