This blog site is designed to assist and encourage clients using Body Breakthru's Weight Loss & Nutrition Coaching services. We are committed to helping you set and achieve your health and nutrition goals!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I found an old picture of the OLD me!

Eight years ago I was 36 lbs overweight, depressed, anxiety ridden and stuffing myself with comfort foods.  As a health major in college, I knew I needed a lifestyle change but was not able to bring myself out of the place of my pain to gain some much needed energy and lose weight.  I was stuck in the past-an emotional eater drowning in gallons of ice cream.  Most importantly, it wasn't until I hit rock bottom emotionally that I was willing to do anything to lose the weight and keep it off.

I was introduced to the Herbalife nutrition products in 2005.  In 3 months, I lost 36 lbs and 26 1/2 inches.  I went from a size 12/14 to a size 5/6 and have maintained my weight loss results since then.  Today I'm at 130 lbs and have never stopped using the Herbalife nutritional products!  I love the energy they give and they have also made me look younger. 

I haven't kept many pictures from when I was overweight, but I did recently find an old ID picture when I was on my way to my heaviest at 176 lbs.  I have posted it here so you can visually see how miserable I was-inside and out.  As I trusted God, and kept to my nutrition plan, and exercised I lost weight and now...I feel great.  I have a lot of energy and have devoted a large portion of my time to coaching other women who want to lose weight.

Weight loss requires a LIFESTYLE change.  You have to be willing to do the work -inside and out.  For those of you who will be joining the upcoming challenge, I look forward to rolling up my sleeves alongside you to help you get the results you are looking for.  It's time to make a change, it's time to do the work.  Commit today!

Tamekia (8 years ago)







Tamekia (today) don't I look even younger?















Your coach,
Tamekia

No comments: