This blog site is designed to assist and encourage clients using Body Breakthru's Weight Loss & Nutrition Coaching services. We are committed to helping you set and achieve your health and nutrition goals!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Psalm 62- For Depression, Anxiety, and Panic Disorder....

Meditate on God's word for healing, strength, and deliverance!

Seven years ago I suffered from anxiety, depression and severe panic disorder.  The panic disorder was so bad initially I was confined to my home.  God delivered me as I meditated upon His word, surrendered my life into His hands and trusted Him completely.  I opted out of the medication because of the side effects.  However, I committed to going to a professional counselor to sort out the issues of my life.  But, as I meditated upon God's word after about 1 year-even the counselor said..."Tamekia, you don't need me anymore."  My desperation for healing was the motivator, but a daily dose of God's word did it for me!  Life is not without hope.  It is a tool used by the enemy to keep us in bondage.  

Let God's word free you today.  Meditate upon it DAILY and renew your mind in the word of God until your deliverance comes. I started in the Psalms.

"Psalm 62" by Aaron Keyes

Everlasting, never failing...my Redeemer my God!
O praise Him, O praise Him! 
Hallelujah!

Rejoice in spite of your depression, delight in God, your deliverance WILL come.

No comments: