You MUST HAVE these items! Switch for the regular items you use.
LOWER CALORIE CONDIMENT OPTIONS:
- Miracle Whip-Light Mayo-contains half the cal of reg Miracle whip (37 cal/serv)
- Morton Salt-Light Salt Mixture –contains half the cal of reg salt
- Morton Nature’s seasoning-for chicken, turkey, fish, pork, veggies-seasoning
- Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (Asiago is my personal favorite on spinach salad)
- Kraft Italian Spritzer (10 sprays=10 calories)
- Use grated parmesan cheese instead of grated American on salads
- Land O Lakes Light Butter with Canola Oil –Spread
- Use tomato based salsa or pico in place of ketchup
- CoffeeMate Sugarfree Hazelnut cream (only 15 cal/servg) vs. whole milk-replace sugar with Splenda or Truvia to sweeten coffee.
- Use hummus to dip veggies in for a snack-or as a spread on sandwiches.
- Laughing Cow Light Cheese-in place of regular block or grated cheeses. Spread over bread/veggies
- Cook with Olive Oil or Canola Oil only
- Philadephia Fat-Free Cream Cheese-spread on toasted wheat bread and top with sugar free applesauce or fresh fruit or fruit preserves (Polaner)-YUMMY!
- Polaner Sugarfree All Fruit –with fiber –strawberry-only 10 cal per servng
- Use Yellow Mustard in place of Regular Mayo-unless using light
- Crystal Light (all flavors) are nice as a sweet treat during the day-add Herbalife Herbal Concentrate Tea for a metabolic boost
- Seltzer Water with Lime or Lemon Twist
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade/Orangeade/Orange Juice –light lemonade served @ Wendy’s/McDonald’s –select locations
- Sutter Home White Zinfandel -80 calories for 4 oz –1ST CHOICE
- 2ND CHOICE: Chablis/Chardonnay -90 cal per 4 oz (have only 1 serving size of 4 oz) =1 small glass
- BEST CHOICE: WATER only. You will lose weight faster.
Whatever you do...work towards eliminating fast foods that are highly processed from your diet.
THIS WILL HELP YOU: If you haven't seen this video-watch this!