This blog site is designed to assist and encourage clients using Body Breakthru's Weight Loss & Nutrition Coaching services. We are committed to helping you set and achieve your health and nutrition goals!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Real Food Defined Challenge...

Join me, take the "Real Food" challenge for just 10 days...
100 Days of Real Food Defined

Eating a diet consisting of real food is the best way to lose weight and keep it off.  I have lost an additional 20 pounds that I didn't know I needed to lose by eating "real food".  I not only look good but I feel better than I have ever felt.  No bloating, weight gain, or feeling low on energy!  

God blessed Daniel when he set himself apart by eating a wholesome diet and refusing to indulge in the king's food..."But Daniel determined in his heart that he would not defile himself...Daniel 1:8".  Read the story in Daniel 1, it will bless you. Daniel and his friends were found to be 10 times more capable (in knowledge and wisdom) than the men who ate the king's diet of food and wine.  

The same applies to us today, what we eat physically and spiritually affects our aptitude, and how we look and feel everyday.  Take the challenge with me and lose pounds and inches over the next 10 days.  We start on 3/27/14-4/6/14.  If you feel and look better, don't stop-keep going!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi I have a quick question is dairy allowed? And what about salad dressing options?

Tamekia said...

Yes dairy is allowed, low fat unprocessed cheese. I suggest making your own salad dressing. If not an option, purchase organic dressing from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's.