This blog site is designed to assist and encourage clients using Body Breakthru's Weight Loss & Nutrition Coaching services. We are committed to helping you set and achieve your health and nutrition goals!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What are you hiding?

As I watched one of the final episodes of "The Biggest Loser" on NBC I thought: here are 12 people who left their lives behind for 12 weeks thinking they were coming just to 'lose weight', but soon find out losing weight is not as easy as coming to a tv show. Not only does it require a decision, it requires SACRIFICE, a willingness to FACE YOUR FEARS, HARD WORK (it's a fight-not a walk in the park), and it requires you to uncover what is HIDING?

What is food hiding in your life? Any reason or excuse that you make for not losing weight is just an excuse-a cop out: I don't have the money ...I don't have the time...I don't see why it takes all that...I'm comfortable with where I'm at. To lose weight you have to accept-NO EXCUSES. The only thing that remains after we tear down our walls of excuses is what's hiding behind the wall. Michelle, the only remaining member of the black team on The Biggest Loser said: "The Biggest Loser has given me an opportunity to find myself, to open my eyes, and to LIVE." I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Are you "LIVING"...or are you "HIDING?" And, what will have to happen for you to decide to LIVE? I challenge you to not go into 2009 hiding, but to GET STRONG & step out of your fears and into a life that's worth living! And, admit when YOU need HELP.


"ALL NEW" Weight Loss Coaching
will provide the piece that's been missing and give you hope to keep going!
EMAIL ME
To sign up or for more info

You may not be a Biggest Loser contestant, but you have the same goal. The first step is to make an investment in your transformation process with Weight Loss Coaching. I'm here to help you achieve results with FREE coaching this month.

Contact me TODAY to set up an appointment!
Your coach,
Tamekia


No comments: